Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Tom@LCO

THE LCO E3 2012 THREAD

WOW. . . . make me wish I was there too. . . . Nice going Tom and Kate and all others who attented . . .

Great to read and follow all the news and watch the videos! Thanks Tom! And thanks for sharing the photos of you! ;) After all these years, heh? eh eh

BP

^ Awesome! The more I see the more impressed I am.

Wow...It really just keeps getting better and better. I was sceptical at first, with all the changes, but the more I see, the more it impresses me. Even the new voice has grown on me since the first announcement! lol

:lol:

I just heard the first DLC is a timed exclusive for the 360. What a buzz kill for PS3 players, lol.

The gameplay is looking fantastic! I love how she moves in cover while she's being shot at.

Wouldn't be the first time. I don't know why they have an exclusive deal with Microsoft. Sony is who increased Tomb Raider's fame.

With that said, I think I will enjoy this game a lot considering it will be more like Uncharted (which is one of my top favorite games). If this game is a success and a sequel is released, I imagine they will show off the "real" Lara. Including raiding tombs. For sport. :)

Oh yeah, and I've been waiting for a MATURE Tomb Raider game for a long time. lol

Edited by Mike Allen

Wouldn't be the first time. I don't know why they have an exclusive deal with Microsoft. Sony is who increased Tomb Raider's fame.

With that said, I think I will enjoy this game a lot considering it will be more like Uncharted (which is one of my top favorite games). If this game is a success and a sequel is released, I imagine they will show off the "real" Lara. Including raiding tombs. For sport. :)

Oh yeah, and I've been waiting for a MATURE Tomb Raider game for a long time. lol

I agree. Atleast this time everyone will eventually get to play the DLC, unlike the whole Underworld exclusives fiasco. Apparently Resident Evil 6 is getting the same timed DLC treatment. But still, exclusive timing is rubbish and it isn't going to make people go and buy it on 360 purely to be playing first, it'd be nice if everything just came out at the same time.

I hope there's a nice collector's edition being put together for the game, I'll be ordering one as soon as it's announced! :D:lol:

Edited by Morph