Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gordy1912

stuck in mountain village,guilty conscience,,,help!!!!

driving me mad,..for some reason i have no bow or arrows anymore to shoot the rope arrows to get me across bits,...in the mountain village ,guilty concience,..aid capt jessop and get the smoke beacon,...im on a piece of cliff thats in the middle...very high,..it has 2 posts for where to shoot and tie the arrows to get over to the smoke beacon ,..i die every time i try anything to get off it,..been here now for hours,...need a bow n arrow as i have tried everything to get off to no avail,..is there a way of even getting back to the start of the level or a few checkpoints back?...thanks

You don't need to have any arrows to shoot a rope arrow. Just aim and press your secondary fire button.

You don't need to have any arrows to shoot a rope arrow. Just aim and press your secondary fire button.

doh!!!!!...i never even knew you could do this,..never even knew you could cycle through your weapons,..i have been stuck on that bloody ledge trying everything for about 3 hours...aaaaarrrrgghhhhhhh...many thanks for your help,..silly me...lol

Omg I almost took this game and throw it right in the trash lol been stuck in this level for 2 days now.. Didn't know I can select the bow thing I thought they took it away from me..  Omg.... Thanks a lot for the answers up in here.... 😂