Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Hardkore

future TR ideas

How about a flame thrower, as well as a weapon she could also use it to burn away obstruction from the scenery like ivy, cobwebs and wooden barricades..etc. It's probably about the only sorta gun she hasn't used before.

Guest fusion0001
i like your ideas AOD

it sounds good having the excalibur sword and destroy everything ;) but that would make the levels to easy i gues :(

well its true Lara havent been really in to the Africa continent so that would be kinda nice. further on Lara has almost been everywhere so i dont have any comment at that ... though it maby would be nice to take Lara to some fantasy envirements like they did in TR 1.

but it would be good to give Lara a new outfit again, that way it will be nice playing TR (not that i would mind cause i love TR anyway :lol: ) but theres only one thing they will have to change about Laras looks, like everyone just LOVED Lara in the evening dress from Japan in Legend ... it would be great to play some levels with her hair loose. or even better let ppl choose their own outfits i mean let ppl choose their own hair due with Lara their own boots and top etc. that way everyone can choose how they would like to see Lara!

good idea but if this idea would be included there may not be alot of levels because of amount of data needed to include multiple outfits. which is what happened in legend. it would be gr8 to hv loads of levels like in AOD but with the graphics of Legend

Guest fusion0001

it would be gr8 if you could swandive off stuff and grab on to ledges like she does in the first cinematic on TRL or include a action button like in AOD and include the ability to do this

Edited by fusion0001

that would be awesome! Or something like the move she did in that commercial for Larazade or something where the dogs are chasing her and she leaps off the ledge but grabs a rock so she didnt fall but the dogs did... Yea...

Guest Fusion

I just thought of a good idea, (+ I thought this thread deserved to be dug out)

when there's a interactive cut scene. It would be great if there wasn't a button prompt. Imagine if in TRL for instance in England lara slides down the the thingy, you would have the choice to jump or roll or shoot, without a clue or prompt. it would be better because its a gamble like the rest of the game. And the buttons right there in the middle of the screen is annoying and unrealistic.

I mean thiscutscene if your wondering