Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

can somewhone help me, across the damage bridge

FROM THE HUTS TO THE BRIDGE AT THE TOP OF THE FALLS: All right, then, back to the goal at hand. Cross over the ledge at the front of the hut and jump onto the wooden platform in the middle of the stream. Jump from there to grab the rickety wooden arch above. Pull up and jump onto the ledge ahead (i.e., the one where you lit your torch earlier). Climb up to the level with the lantern. Jump from the wooden cart to the climbable rock wall. Latch on with your axe and climb to the top. Cross this ledge and jump to latch on to the next climbable wall. Climb to the top and pull up onto the rickety wooden bridge. (screenshots)

Turn left and start across the bridge. As you approach the middle, the bridge starts to collapse and the action shifts into slow motion. Jump forward and press and hold Interact to sink your axe into the cliff wall ahead. Then climb to the top. (screenshots)

As you climb the steps beyond the bridge, Lara makes contact with Reyes and Alex by walkie-talkie and promises to check in again when she finds the communications console for the radio tower.

on my pc a can not jump to the rock en klimb? i use the keyboard and than the W (forwarts) then the space en the E to use my pick in the rock, and i fall into the river about 100x?????????

my nam e is Paul and i am Dutch!

help me,

please

:undecided:

What Shrensh said ^^. I would also suggest making sure you have the most recent version of the game. (Open Steam, go to Library, right-click Tomb Raider, and choose Properties. Then, under Updates, make sure you have selected "Always keep this game up to date.") There was a patch early on that helped fix performance during QTEs. That may help here.

You might also try disabling "Tesselation" in the advanced graphics options. (I think Shrensh told me about that as well.) A lot of people seem to have trouble with button response during the QTEs with the button prompts, like in the wolf cave, and sequences like this where you need to steer Lara through a series of hazards by pressing particular keys. I don't know what Tesselation is, but disabling it seems to make those button prompts more responsive for some players.

Finally, you might also want to make sure your video card drivers are current. Several video card manufacturers have released driver updates specificially targeted toward recent games like TR.

Good luck!

• 2 months later...

I just did this on my first try (Xbox 360), I came to where the bridge was and it was making creeky sounds so knew it was going to crumble, I ran then jumps, the scene goes into slow mo and you can use (X) to stick the pick into the rock. And I made it.

• 7 years later...
On 2/24/2021 at 9:36 PM, Lindz84 said:

What if bridge was already out and I am at the area where I can’t go past that since it don’t seem that far to grab axe to get on the wall... is there other suggestion to get up there? I am totally stuck up here .. thanks! 

Hi, @Lindz84. Just to be clear, you have already passed through this area before and done the sequence where the bridge collapses and Lara has to latch onto the cliff wall and climb up? Now you're back here again later in the game? My TR2013 is a little rusty, but I don't think it's possible to make that jump again. You need to use the fast travel camps to get back to the area on the other side of the ravine. I think it's called the Broken Tunnel base camp.

Thank you! I had played before and I figured I played again and I feel like in a maze in that area lol and just confused where to go but I made it to the other side and actually completed the game last night! So Happy! Now am playing rise of the Tomb Raider. Thanks for your reply! Appreciate it! ?