Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Save Game Needed For Mac Version

Does ANYONE at all have a save game file that will help me get to AFTER you kill that stupid giant guy who seems intent on smashing you in a pulp?? I cannot kill him!!!! Im using a Mac version of this game and I love it but need to get past that a*****le~! If anyone has one please email me wasp_2011@hushmail.com. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Hi i know i don't have the file you are looking for, but maybe i can help. If its the giant on the Endurance wreck, hes not that hard. Its just a matter of avoiding him when he gets to close. Use the hand gun it may not be that powerful, but you want to aim and shoot quick. You'll only be able to aim for the head. Hit him enough times and he gets mad, he'll try charging at you. Dodge this and he eventually gets tired of running around. When he goes down, that's when you move in with the climbing axe and finish him off.

Don't give up on this fight

I have tried everything :( Every weapon, every time I press the dodge attack thingy he get me by the throat at throws me.. I have tried to finish him while he is "down and out" but then he just throws me again. I just wanna save game so I can get past this section because I don't think I will be able to do it myself :( :(

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I feel bad about this :( I don't own a mac and I assume our forum members don't either or else they certainly would have helped you.

I did a search online for them also without any luck. Hope you get through your game and perhaps can share your saves with others

to assist them. Good Luck!

Wow I feel bad about this :( I don't own a mac and I assume our forum members don't either or else they certainly would have helped you.

I did a search online for them also without any luck. Hope you get through your game and perhaps can share your saves with others

to assist them. Good Luck!

Hi Tom!

I own a Mac....Although I have duel booted it and I have Tombe Raider on the Windows half...D'oh!

Kratos is quite right though, it's all about timing with this guy. I also found it 100 times better once I got an Xbox 360 controller connected rather than using the keyboard!

Hope you're well!

• 2 weeks later...