Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Setting up couch co-op for ps4

Guest Kirasdad

Guest Kirasdad

Hello,

From the main menu screen, how do you start a local co-op game? I see no option for multiplayer, other than the box on the right side of the screen. Am I missing something?

Thanks

PS: This forum area was newly created and guest permissions to post were enabled by accident. You'll have to become a member to reply to this topic as permissions were edited to conform to the rest of the board.

Thanks Stella for your help! Good to see you again ;)

Hi, Tom. I hope you don't mind I posted a link from my "walkthrough coming soon" page to this forum. I;n following the forum and will help field as many questions as I can, but it's going to be a while before I have even a single-player walkthrough. Just too much going on this time of year. How about you? Keeping everyone's lights on for the holidays? :D

lol You remember all those lights! Yeah sure it's fine ;) I've learned to always appreciate help from the professionals!

I love Christmas lights so you're the next best thing to Santa in my book. :D I haven't gotten very far in the game yet, but I'll certainly do what I can. Shrensh said she'd also pitch in, so we should be covered.