Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

A dedication for all fans...

.:Dan King:.

Lara Croft's italian voice, Elda Olivieri, has recorded a "dedication" for all "Tomb Raider fans". Elda told me she's glad as Lara to know there's so much admirerers of Miss Croft.:D

The voice dedication it's obliously in italian, but I'll translate for you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5ZpRIsMqYcThis video has been created by me, adding the dedication :)

"Hi all! Have you recognised me? Yeah, it's me, Lara, your favourite heroine. I've just finished my last adventure (a real hell), and at last I can get relaxed, so I thought to take the opportunity to visit you! I'm glad to have so much admireres who meet each other on the net to talk about me. Ah! I reccomend you to still follow me: A new adventure is going to start, and in the next episode you will be able to realise many of my secrets... Meet you soon!"

I want you to thank Elda, because she's a very niceful and worthful woman: she thought to all fans, giving a help for the "Tomb Raider" franchise without any money.

olivieribc9.jpg A photo of the italian dubber of Lara.