Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Stellalune

ROTTR Game Help

Hey, all. It's that time again. I have the game and will be working on a walkthrough, but it'll be slow going working from a console version. So I'll be referring people here and to the Square forums for help. Hope that's OK. I'll try and check in regularly to pitch in.

Hope those who are playing on Xbox are enjoying the game. :)

Adventurer gives you auto aim to easily kill your enemies. Tomb Raider mode you have to aim yourself.

2 other options are even harder if you are that wild and crazy Tomb Raider Expert.

I took the easier route. The last game drove me insane. You can switch at will but have to start over.

I'm ok with that. After sorting my capture issues I just reached Syria.

Glad it's working! :) I'm doing an initial run-through without notes or screenshots just for the experience. Then I'll replay and begin running parallel profiles to test out different strategies. Can't back up saves, so it makes things a lot more difficult than writing from the PC version, but I'll get there eventually.

Xbox One Smartglass can record your gameplay from your pc. I haven't tried it but it might be something to experiment with if you have Windows 10 installed

and have your Xbox One on your network.