Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Need help, stones fly around room?

Mike Hawthorne

Hi

I haven't played Underworld for a long time, but I reinstalled it and I'm having a problem that I had before.

The problem is that I don't remember how I fixed it and I can't seem to find the solution searching.

I'm in the first part of the game in a room where you have to pick up stones and place them on areas in the floor to weigh it down.

The trouble is that whenever I try and set the stones down they fly around the room and I can't get them to stay in the correct location.

I remember having this issue in the past, and I thought it had something to do with video settings but I can't figure it out.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Mike

• 5 years later...

I have a 144 Hz monitor and a Radeon RX 5700 XT. I read that one should enable VSync, triple buffering and tune the monitor's refresh rate down to 60 Hz. Trying the above did not work until I also enabled a FPS cap for the GPU via AMD's software Adrenaline. I activated 'Radeon Chill' under the tab 'Gaming' and then set the maximum FPS to just under 60. Violà, it worked!