Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Cliffside bunker - no way out!?

I've completed the battle in this area and am now inside the bunker looking for ways out -- but nothing seems to work, including the roped door, which I pulled slightly open and cannot go through when I jump and grab it from below.  Tried grenades on doors, floors, every possible barrier!  Please tell me what i may be overlooking or not using!?

Thanks Stellalune for your advice -- however, after I searched all over this area for access or ways to climb up to the dangling platform, still cannot get up there -- it could be a glitch with my copy of the game!  When I look at all the walkthroughs and screenshots you've offered links to -- and others in a general Googlesearch, no screenshots look very much like my area (in one picture, the crate she's able to stand on to leap to the hanging "ladder" is in another section of the room and can't be pushed).  Is there a way I could "skip" this part and re-enter outside this area?  Thanks, again!

Here's a quick video I just made showing the path to the top of the room. I hope that helps. If it is some kind of bug, it's not one I've heard of before.

If you're playing on the PC, you can download a save for that area here: http://tombraiders.net/stella/savegame/TR9saves.html  The Cliffside Bunker collection includes one after the combat (you'd still need to climb up but hopefully there would be no problems) and another at the next base camp. That page also includes a link to instructions for downloading and installing save files in case you've never done it before. 

Good luck. :)

• 6 years later...