LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Last Revelation Group Play

Stellalune

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/18/2018 at 2:28 PM, Stellalune said:

Haha! My advice was basically "I spent three days pulling my hair out over this, please don't do it." Good for you! :D

I got LCO.com secure lock also today. Have to do the https stuff but I'm ok with that. Very happy now :) 

On 6/20/2018 at 10:25 PM, Tom@LCO said:

I got LCO.com secure lock also today. Have to do the https stuff but I'm ok with that. Very happy now :) 

Excellent! I can't tell if it's due to the secure site or just people getting psyched up by E3 and wanting to catch up before the next game comes out, but my traffic has definitely been better in the last couple weeks. ? The only drawback is some eBay ads no longer work since there's no option to format their featured product banners with https. I hope they fix that soon. Everything else seems good though.

Yeah I was adding some Amazon ads and they weren't working for me. Try a blank page for your ebay ads because sometimes

there could be a js file in your template conflicting certain ads. If it is a js conflict see if you can use an iframe and  if it is in agreement

with their terms. Google doesn't approve of iframes for their ads. Being secure can't be a bad thing and I think people will notice it eventually. and it's a good thing for you site and your fans.  

9 hours ago, Bl4deMast3r said:

I apologize for the lack of posting/updating. Personal stuff's been... kind of not putting me in the mood to continue The Last Revelation, if that makes sense. I might have some more time to continue, for the next few months.

Once again, I apologize.

No need to apologize, Blade. I hope everything turns out all right. I'm going very slowly--still in the Lost Library now--so if you get the urge to rejoin the group later on, you're more than welcome.

OMG, my original Lost Library walkthrough is such a mess! I don't know how I left this revision on the back burner for so long. ?

In spite of the climbing poles and blades and the mechanical men, this is still one of my favorite levels in the game. I love the planetarium room, and I still experience pride (and disgust) in the human race that built (and destroyed) the real library at Alexandria. Not sure if anybody is still playing, but I will continue to chip away....

lost-library-2.jpg

I played Senet with Semerkhet, I won. But I stored savegame, next time I will try alternative way to pass this scene if I lost the game. I play TR4 since it was released, but only now as turned there is alternative way in case you lost Senet game. )) Thank you, Stella. It little discovery just excellent. How good it is to find something new in the old game!

pic00204.jpg

On 7/1/2018 at 2:21 PM, Stellalune said:

No need to apologize, Blade. I hope everything turns out all right. I'm going very slowly--still in the Lost Library now--so if you get the urge to rejoin the group later on, you're more than welcome.

I appreciate you understanding, Stella. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Cleopatra's Palaces yesterday. Yay! Alexandria is one of my favorite set of levels in the game. I still need to do a little tweaking and finish the chart showing how the Alexandria levels are interconnected. I'm still not sure what's the best way to present that info, so if anybody has ideas, I'd love to hear them. Basically, I want to include a table or flowchart that shows the bare-bones path you have to take through the different levels in order to get every crucial item. That way if people don't want a detailed walkthrough, they can refer to this if they get disoriented with all the back-and-forth.

So far I've added more than 2,000 screenshots. I'm either brilliant or insane...or both. ;)?

Not especially looking forward to Cairo, which I kinda hate, but I will persevere. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Alexandria is very nice level, and I like it, too. I like open air scenes more. Now stopped Coastal Ruins - Welcome to Egyptian Adventure! ) Tried lost Senet game and follow alternative way - it just stunning! Thank you, Stella! ) I used Save Load game only to win Senet each time before. I not supposed is possible lost and go alternative way. People, Stella's birthday on Friday hope you prepared your greetings. ))))

pic00230.jpg

Edited by kurlyak

@kurlyak and @Tom@LCO, Thanks so much, guys! ❤️ I had a great birthday. My co-workers took me out for lunch, and my family is taking me out today. So yay! No cooking at least. :D And my husband made me an awesome wooden rack that attaches to the side of my gaming desk and holds my PS4 without blocking any of the vents. He's so handy! 

We glad for you, Stella. I discovered, nothing know about Tomb Raider, level design, models design and finally same color set - it. just. over. my imagination- I know about gamedev. I intend more precisely and detailed investigate wiki about Tomb Raider - who is those genius painters and designers my respect to them. lead programmer is Dr.Gavin Rummery well known, but visual part of game I have no words, my admiration.)) Remains  to set 3 Tridents. )) Temple of Poseidon. )

pic00249.jpg

pic00308.jpg

Edited by kurlyak

• 1 month later...

Just Finished! Hooray!! ?

Thank you @Stellalune for your amazing walkthroughs, I mostly used them for secrets and now and then when I got stuck. I only had one bug throughout and it was with the amulet disappearing in the moat, but the underwater flare fix sorted that out.

@ColouredCascade how far are you? ?

This was great, when are we doing the next one?

Here are my stats:

Saved 576 Times (LOL)

383319351_TombRaider-TheLastRevelation2018_09_116_45_31PM.png.f1576a04760df86a06c7117ef4caa156.png

Spoiler

You back, Werner? No more Set?

1529608029_TombRaider-TheLastRevelation2018_09_116_46_15PM.png.3376bee96a1ed217437e35f1c57e6794.png

Excellent! Congratulations, @Lara_Croft! I had just finished the Mastabas when Crystal Dynamics very kindly sent me a review code for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, so I put everything else on hold to start working on that walkthrough. I will get back to TR4 eventually though. I'm so glad the walkthrough was helpful, even if the revised version was unfinished. Good job getting all the secrets! :D

Excellent! Congratulations, @Lara_Croft! I had just finished the Mastabas when Crystal Dynamics very kindly sent me a review code for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, so I put everything else on hold to start working on that walkthrough. I will get back to TR4 eventually though. I'm so glad the walkthrough was helpful, even if the revised version was unfinished. Good job getting all the secrets! :D

• 7 months later...