Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
scalad

Baba Yaga Save File

Hi. I am playing the baba yaga dlc part of Rise of the Tomb Raider on pc. Are there any save files I can download for it? I keep dying when you fight the boss. Thanks

10 hours ago, scalad said:

Hi. I am playing the baba yaga dlc part of Rise of the Tomb Raider on pc. Are there any save files I can download for it? I keep dying when you fight the boss. Thanks

HI, scalad. The problem with Baba Yaga is that you can play it any time after leaving the Gulag in the Soviet Installation, so my save probably doesn't correspond with yours. I played Baba Yaga after finishing the main story because that DLC hadn't been released yet when I was making save files. If you want my save, you're welcome to it, but it'll place you at the end of the game, story completed, everything collected. Another alternative would be to load your last campsite save, fast travel out of the vale, and continue through the main game until you feel up to dealing with the witch. Or, if you want to send me your current save, I'll finish the witch fight for you--as long as you don't have the difficulty set on Extreme Survivor. I don't know if I could do that. ;)

Actually I might send you my save file. I will get into the game later. I am about to go out right now. But thank you for your offer

I'd be happy to do it. I'm working for part of the day today, even though it's a holiday here, but I will be around later. My email is stellalune at tombraiders dot net.

You're very welcome. I'm also super excited about Shadow. Did you see the video from IGN showing the first tomb/puzzle sequence? I'm torn between watching every single thing that comes out of E3 and avoiding spoilers. So far, 'everything' is winning. :D

No I haven't seen it. I will have to go to ign and have a look. I am going watch everything there is of Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Just watched it on ign. Oh my god. I can't wait now. Mu only problem will is my laptop might not play it. My pc should. But I am trying to get a gaming laptop once I have paid for my dogs knee op in august

Same here. The game is looking pretty good, but I'm definitely going to need an upgrade. My gaming laptop has served me well for the last two TRs, but it's getting tired now. :D At least we have a few more months to figure things out.

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I hope everything goes well with the operation.

Thanks. Her op on her knee is more like a preventative op to stop her hurting her knee worse later on.. I have 5 weeks off in august so I will be able to look after her.  I have already pre-ordererd Shadow of the Tomb Raider on steam!