Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

100% completion - Prima guide is wrong

Stellalune

I don't have the book, but someone emailed to tell me about this. Apparently, the section in the book about the Completionist Trophy/Achievement says you need to complete all Challenge Tombs and crypts; find all documents, relics, and monoliths; and complete all side missions and challenges. It does not say anything about survival caches, but I can confirm that you do, in fact, need the caches as well--at least in the PC version. When every region on the map says it's 100% complete, the achievement will unlock.

You don't need to find all the explorer backpacks and archivist maps, but they will help you find the other items.

Minor spoiler (not story related):

Spoiler

Some of the survival caches are only discoverable by reading monoliths and getting the clues from them.

It's going to be a while before I have walkthroughs for every level, but I've screencapped all my 100% area maps, so if you're having trouble finding anything, just give a shout. I'm happy to share. Hope everyone's having fun playing! ?

• 2 weeks later...