Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Peru jungle collectibles/challenges [minor spoilers]

Hello

Is there an explorer map for the Peru jungle?  I've nearly finished the first visit, done the visit to the manor and found the last collectible in the region, Jacks' fourth letter/note, and also the chest that I can't yet open.  Anyway, I don't remember finding an explorer map.  Two explorer satchels, I think.  Any other collectibles-that-aren't-in-the-menus?

Similarly are there only two challenges in that area?  Flowers and those weird hangy-downy-nest things that reappear after the challenge has been completed?

Cheers!

Edited by SpirantCrayon22
thought I should put in something about spoilers

I just posted a rough 100% map for that level. Here's a link.

Spoiler

There are 2 explorer backpacks: One in one in a cave at water level in the pool to the northeast of the Plane Fuselage base camp, one near the Canyon Ruins base camp.

2 archivist maps: one in the first crypt, one near the very eastern end of the level. Maybe that's the one you mentioned. I can't recall if it was in a shack or not.

And, yes, only 2 challenges, which you mentioned. You can find all the challenge items in the first area, but there are some extra dangly nests on the path that leads to the first jaguar fight.

How do you get to the map in the crypt? I found the clue on the wall, but can't figure out what it means (if anything), or how to get into the room. 

Including screenshots of the wall painting.

Edit: NEVERMIND FOUND IT. That was well-hidden. For anyone else who is stuck with this: on the wall opposite the painting is a thin doorway.

20180914181454_1.jpg

Edited by angahareth

Spoiler

There's a narrow opening in the wall just beyond that point that Lara can squeeze through. It's on the right if you're facing the handle/switch thingy that opens the gate.

I see now you found it, but I'm answering anyway in case someone else has trouble. I LOVE that some things are hard to find. :D