Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

SEARCH LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME

Peruvian Jungle -under obstacle and second panther attacks_Side kick tosses a flare gun_ BUT CANNOT FIRE THE FLARE GUN.  I am playing on XBOX ONE , I can aim but do not know how to fire the flare gun_Right Trigger, Right Bumper,X Y B A nothing works_ am stuck here for days_not the controller, I have tried 3 controllers of different makes, Still don't know how to fire the Flare Gun-Thanks I have always enjoyed your guides, PLEASE HELP_ is it a glitch????

If i remember right, the flare gun is a cutscene only quick time event.  That knocks the panther off laura back and starts the fight proper. Where RB while aiming pistol will shoot a flare (if any crafted).

If it is a glitch, maybe close the game and restart it/console?  clear the console cache?  Should autosave right when laura gets the witcher 3 backside lol.

@HarleyDragon73 I replied to your email about this, but I'll post here too just in case someone else might be having the same issue. AFAIK, you don't need to craft flare ammo. I didn't even have that skill at the point where this QTE occurred, but you do have to aim at the jaguar (so the targeting reticle turns red) before you fire. On PC the fire button is the usual right trigger, but I don't have the Xbox version so I can't test it. If anyone is playing the XO version, I'd be interested to know how it worked for you. If aiming with the right stick and firing with right trigger isn't working, then I  suspect a bug. :(