Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

FYI: Xbox One Rare Achievement: Petting Llamas

EmbodiedBook

I like how they tend to lean in to lick Lara's face and she stops petting them immediately LOL.  Also, knowing what little bit of spanish I know, the name of the achievement is cute.

Also, dealing with animals, the ruined tower camp in San Juan has a bunch of turkeys you shoot with flares for Thanksgiving ?

6 hours ago, Stellalune said:

Ummm...spoiler! :D

Sorry about that. It never occurred to me that such a tip could be considered a spoiler. My notion of spoilers is giving away plot details or story progression, which would also illuminate mission details that are best discovered organically.

I thought I was just sharing something innocuous and easily overlooked. I didn’t really envision it foreshadowing plot details or gameplay to come.

But knowing now that was wrong, I’ll be more careful in the future.

Thanks for pointing it out.

1 minute ago, Stellalune said:

@EmbodiedBook I'm so sorry. I was joking, hence the grin emoji. But I should know by now that kidding around doesn't always come across in writing. It's not a secret achievement or anything, so no worries. And I love the llamas too! They're adorable!

Oh, don't give it a second thought. It's all good.

I'm sorry I didn't recognize the obvious tongue-in-cheek. I'm an intentional neophyte when it comes to social media, chats, IM's, Tweets, etc., so emojis often don't even register in my mind. Plus I was exhausted and sore from a whole day of VA Hospital. Since my mind wasn't firing on all eight, your good natured joke went right over my head. None of which was your fault. I'm just happy to know I didn't mess up. Cheers!