Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Cant find camps ?

Evilbunnygirl

Hi, 

i cant find 2 camps in kuwaq yaku ... i realized when the way from camp docks was looong , so i look at the map and im missing base camp temple of life and base camp airfield dirt road.. i  have check like 3 times to be sure .. but none of those 2 are there...

any help is very much appreciated 

thx

forgot to mention im playing on xbox1 S 

Edited by Evilbunnygirl

As in, your standing where they should be on the map, but they aren't there? Only thing I can think of would be maybe restarting game/clearing Xbox cache?

If it is in the area, but can't pinpoint the exact location, this map may help.

https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR11walk/rough-maps/kuwaq-yaku.html

Edited by Big Tyler 08

Now i have another one ... i cant draw my bow it’s frustrating! When i press the LT for charging it just zooms in ... this happened before in peru but it was for a short time, now ive been playing for a long while just walking around trying to fix it but nothing i cant even swap weapons.. nothing happens... im in the hidden city now but i cant target anything or shoot animals or even complete challenges,  i have tried everything , i cant even change outfits, i think im done playing for today .. maybe it works tomorrow, sighs 

Due to, kind of obvious, reasons Lara is prohibited from using guns in Paititi. Also, the only outfits she can change into is Blue Heron and Serpent Guard. Inside city limits she will not draw her bow, but as Stella mentioned, Rope Arrows she can still use if aiming at said Rope Coils.

Outside the city limits, in the jungle areas, Lara will use her bow.  She will not change from Blue Heron/Serpent or unpack her guns untill she physically leaves the hidden city map

Edited by Big Tyler 08