Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Season Pass

Big Tyler 08

Does anyone have any definitive details about the season pass? I know it will have 7 new tombs that reward with a weapon/outfit.

But how are the planning to release the 7 tombs? Are the rewards going to be integrated or transfer to story? Will the tombs be its own seperate mode or expanded into the game?

Are all 7 going to be all at once or once a month, etc?

Even though $30 is a steep price tag(at this point of my life) for Season Pass, and I probally will not buy it (unless xbox has DLC sale) I am curius how they plan to set it up/dole it out.

One tomb a month, hopefully they are longer then the in game tombs (which took maybe an hour or two) lol.

Also, even though I figured that may be the release schedule, how many are going to keep the game in their house/console/PC for almost a year straight?  I can make a game last a long time (given how poor I am) but 7 months is a good bit xD

And yes, I did notice a couple spots that were rather large for being a grey out of bounds area of map as well

Edited by Big Tyler 08

21 hours ago, SpirantCrayon22 said:

there's a pic showing the release on the site, basically one a month is scheduled for seven months in a row.  I do not know how they'll integrate them, though I can see a few places on the map where it looks like something is going to happen

Wow, seven new areas is pretty good!

1 tomb a month, I bet money I don't have half way people going forget the darn things XD.  And if they are just a couple hours long, even more so.  Seems it would be wise for me wait till all 7 are released/Xbox has Season Pass for sale.

Now if only Squeenix will fix the 100% glitches.