Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Evilbunnygirl

Retrieve champions bow

Hi again.. sooo I finished the game, but im only missing the champions bow quest... i talked to uchu , he talked to me about retrieving it... but once he was done talking ... i didnt get the quest, he is still green highlited but he just speaks in his native language... for some reason im not able to do the quest..  i went to the cave ,i see the bow .. but nothing triggers the secuence , any thoughts? Or i guess since I finish the game im no longer able to do it anymore 😔 sad 

After talking to him and him telling you about the forest/Jaguar animorph, should be able to head to the cave. 

But if the green quest circle still showing above him and/or the quest is not triggering "go to cave/forest"....he could be glitched.

If it is the latter....not much can be done. Nobody has found a fix for it yet, and Squeenix hasn't commented on it.

Ta-da!  My second play-through and I've got this glitch.  I noticed an oddity when going through everything in Paititi first time.  I dug up the knife in the Sherlock Holmes side-mission before I spoke to the servant and I don't think it liked it; the mission was still showing as active for a while after although eventually the exclamation mark went away.  The second of the Uchu missions also went a bit funny for some reason; after getting the amulet the interaction with him could be repeated (complete with 350 gold reward) every time I talked and at that point I didn't need cash.  I also thought that I'd probably not seen the last of the bugs.  The conversation changed after San Juan and he asked about getting the bow, or she offered, but as Evilbunnygirl wrote, nothing appears.  I quit and restarted, etc, nothing doing.  Another one for Square Enix to ignore.

Thing that's most irritating is that it's difficult to see what caused this state of affairs.  Evilbunnygirl, if you're reading, any recollection of anything that might have contributed?

ttfn

On 9/29/2018 at 3:47 PM, Evilbunnygirl said:

Hi again.. sooo I finished the game, but im only missing the champions bow quest... i talked to uchu , he talked to me about retrieving it... but once he was done talking ... i didnt get the quest, he is still green highlited but he just speaks in his native language... for some reason im not able to do the quest..  i went to the cave ,i see the bow .. but nothing triggers the secuence , any thoughts? Or i guess since I finish the game im no longer able to do it anymore 😔 sad 

Looks like this bug got fixed with the latest update, you should be able to go there and do it now.