Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

SEARCH LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME

Jem

Stuck in the post-game (spoilers for the Cenote)

Hi there. I think I'm probably missing something but I'm stuck in the post-game and I can't find a way back to a fire. I was making my way through the Cenote (to mop up those pesky effigies) and dropped down into the big central hall where the water wheels open the 2 huge circular doors to the silver box chamber.

Well, in the post-game the second circular door is shut, and the rope cranks are disabled so you can't reopen it. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a way back up to the fire I passed before entering the room, either. Am I being really stupid here, or is my Lara doomed to spend the rest of her life in the Cenote, at 99.7%?

Any suggestions or help would be extremely gratefully received.

Hi, welcome to LCO! There should be a camp fire in the small room on the right (the one you run through and up the stairs to reach the rope cranks).

Thanks Morph - I'm at my desk at the moment but I'll give it a go later tonight. Really appreciate the fast response. God, I'm really enjoying this game. Playing it on hard feels like, well, proper Tomb Raider. Actually getting lost is great! (Except last night!)

Hope you are able to find a way out of Cenote :)

In addition to what Morph pointed out, another member mentioned (On xbox at least) possible holding LT+RT at "Load Save/File" from main menu to bring up alt/previous save states.  could find one before cenote/last campfire activated.  Though if I remember from my 2nd playthrough couple days ago, should be a campfire where Morph listed.

I

No problem! I actually really enjoyed my Deadly Obsession play through. I'll be doing a third play through soon to collect everything all over again...I've had the 100% glitch twice, haha.

Edited by Morph

The camp-fire in that "room" in the Cenote is not obvious by just looking around as it's against a very yellow back-drop so to see it you might have to be quite close to realise it's a camp.  It should show up on the map and allow a waypoint to be assigned to it to make life easier.