Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Stuck on wooden walkway overloking spider mosaic

I have until now tried on my computer to grapple the stalactite and rappel down almost 50 times, but every time I'm dropping down in the pool and must start again. I succeed 2 times, but I could'nt rappel down and get Lara swinging. Each time I ended again in the pool. Are there anybody who could help. Tell me what to do, when I'am rappeling - which tasts i should use.

• 1 month later...

I usually use a controller, but I just replayed that section with keyboard and mouse. What worked for me was to jump forward off the wooden ledge then press E to grapple the craggy rock. Then without holding any other keys/buttons, press S to lengthen the grapple cable until Lara is hanging roughly level with the ledge above the mosaic. Then hold either the Left or Right mouse button, point the camera toward the ledge, and alternate pressing W and S to swing back and forth. Repeat a few times to build momentum. Then as Lara swings forward, press Space to jump toward the opening. She grabbed the edge with no problems. If this isn't working for you, then maybe it's a bug. It seems like quite a few people are having trouble here.

@LielIf you want to send me your save, I'll be happy to play through to the next checkpoint and send it back to you. My email is stellalune at tombraiders dot net. Or you can post it here.