Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

The controls on PC when grappling

Once you've rappelled down as far as you need to, hold either mouse button, then use the direction keys (WASD) to swing in whatever direction you need to go. To swing back and forth, you'd alternate pressing W and S. For side to side, A and D. It may also help to adjust the position of the camera so that you're swinging straight and not diagonally. Good luck. ?

Thank you for your quick answear. I already knew this, but unfortunately I'm lefthandet and therefore I changed the WASD to the arrows which I had also used in all the other Tomb Raider plays with my right hand, where it worked nicely and then used the mouse with my left hand. Is'nt there any other list for lefthanded people, and why do'es it not work with the arrows?? Hope you can help ???

I'm sorry. I didn't realize it didn't work with arrow keys. I use a controller so none of that has been an issue for me, but I'm sympathetic. Do you have a number pad on the right side of your keyboard? Maybe assign directions to 4/5/6/8 or something, just to use when you have to rope swing or wall run. The game allows you to have two sets of keys at the same time, so you could use arrow keys most of the time, then those alternate keys only when you must.