Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Take that, you packages stealing Grinches!!

Guested Account

Man plants glitter bomb 'Amazon' package to catch thief, and it's epic:

former NASA engineer made an explosive glitter bomb to shock parcel thieves!

https://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-engineer-mark-rober-makes-glitter-bomb-parcel-thieves-2018-12

If he is willing to sell those, I wiill buy one, or two!!

it's terrible people take packages from your porch that's so low life. It happened quite a few times and I'm surprised

with the info he gathered it's not enough for the police to bother to do something. The short solution is to use an Amazon

locker rather than your porch which is sad. What's wild is it wasn't the same person all the time. It was a different person and it appears

people make a career out of scoping porches and taking peoples packages. I'm glad I don't live in that neighborhood.

We live in a nice neighborhood and it has happened to us too and we have folks at home all day long.

We have someone here who orders from Amazon all the time she should get shares in Amazon stocks.

UPS and FEDEX when they deliver a package, they don't even knock on the door first to see if anyone is home.

They just drop it at the front door porch and expect the recipient to check their websites tracking pages every second until it says delivered and hopefully you will be able to open the front door and find the package before it's swiped.

The UPS person always rings the bell and sometimes the USPS too if it's big.

Also if I order from amazon I get a notification on my phone and Alexa has a yellow notification light too when delivered.

Also through amazon you get a notification when your packages are a few stops away to track it.

My Aunt Vickie had someone who was scoping out their neighborhood last week (which is few miles up road).  She tailed him for couple hours as he drove around the whole neighborhood.

He finally went to confront my Aunt, and she said "I have 45 pictures of you thief, you are not stealing packages in my subdivision".  She hasn't seen the vehicle since lol.

But people just do not care anymore. And if you notice in the video, they don't even get in a hurry.  They just casually waltz up and take it like it is free f*** food .

Amazon has lockers too that you can go and pick up your package after they leave it in those lockers and only you have the code to unlock it.

Everytime I tried to pick the lockers as a delivery option for my city while still placing the order, it tells me there are none.

But if I search for Amazon lockers near me, there are all over the place and many of them are now in Whole Foods stores that Amazon bought over a year ago and there are several Whole Foods near me with 2 of them within 3 miles of my home.

There also Amazon lockers closer to me than the ones in Whole Foods stores: they are located in lobby of different banks locations and also in several gyms and 7-11 convenience stores.

Edited by j7wild