Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Tyler 08

Lucid Waking From Dreams

I was thinking to myself this late morning while watching a movie.  I noticed that last year when I realized I was having a nightmare, in the dream I would start shaking my head violently.

I would shake it so violent in the nightmare that I would wake up shaking my head in the pillow, before realize I had woken up.

I noticed the last few months, when I have a nightmare I now yell at the sky "Power of Christ compells You" over and over till I wake up from the nightmare.

Even with regular, ordinary dreams, my body will do some odd thing in the dream to wake me up after realizing I am dreaming.

Has anyone else experienced this odd thing? When you know your dreaming, your dream self does something involentary to wake yourself up.

Or is it just me with the subconscious defense mechanism? I've only starting doing this "scare wake up" the last 2 or so years.

Edited by Big Tyler 08

I always have the dream that I am falling since I am afraid of heights in waking life.

9 minutes ago, Tom@LCO said:

I recall having a dream about looking for a toilet! lol :laugh2:

I had thosetoo and then woke up and needed to pee big time.

Guess that's how kids wet their beds is they don't wake up before they need to go.

I've alot of dreams like that as well. I will be taking a monster piss in the dream and when I wake up Im confused thinking I actually went to a restroom lol