Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

SOTTR on PS4

I have heard from a few people having trouble in that area, but unfortunately, most of them never replied more than once, so I'm not sure if the problem is due to a bug or not. One player mentioned there was no lever, but he also mentioned a nearby campsite, which led me to believe he had fast traveled back to that area after completing it. If that's the case, there is no lever because the puzzle can only be solved once. In order to leave the area, you need to use the base camp to fast travel.

If you're playing through the game the first time and there's no lever, I'm not sure what to do. Are you playing on PC, PS4, or Xbox? If PC, maybe try verifying the game files. (Right-click Shadow in the Steam Library, choose Properties, Local Files, then Verify Integrity of Game Files.) Or, if that doesn't help, download a save from my site. (Instructions are linked from that page.) If Xbox, try reloading an earlier save or backup save. (To load a backup save, go to the Load Game screen and hold both trigger buttons for a few seconds. That will show all available hidden saves.) For PS4, the only thing I can think of is to reload an earlier save or leave the area and come back to see if anything has changed. That's hit-or-miss, I know, but afaik, PS4 doesn't store backup saves automatically.

Also, make sure you have downloaded and installed all the latest updates regardless of which system you're using. If it is a bug, it may already have been patched.

Edited by Stellalune
added note about patching