Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpirantCrayon22

a final run-through

Given the unlikelihood (is that a word?!) of the mysterious eighth tomb actually being a Thing I'll give the game another run-through with all the tombs.  Well, Hitman 2 is keeping me very occupied but I'll try and make time.  Has anyone else done this?  Do the tombs and stories around them help with the overall game?

I got to the end.  I think the DLC works well with the game, generally popping up at the right sorts of moment, not really any oddities caused by things being out of place.  Still a good game overall.  The ending of the last DLC . . . still feels like there's something missing.

Yeah, the alternate ending they took out in an update where she gets a letter from Natla.

Spoiler

It was in there until someone caught it after completing the game. Then in an update they removed it. I think they either changed their mind or weren't certain

they wanted to go in that direction or wanted it to be a surprise down the road instead of in plain site and said oops we forgot about that.