Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

I got carded at Walmart yesterday !!

Guested Account

We went to Walmart.

I used the self checkout and began to scan the items in my cart and bagging them.

I kept scanning and bagging, scanning and bagging, without looking at the screen.

It was after about 14 items did I look at the screen and realize the last 6 items didn't scan.

One of the first 8 items that scanned got flagged: there was a Wait For Attendant message on the screen.

The guy came and asked me if I was at least 21.

I told him Yes, I am old enough to drink.

He still asked me for my ID and I very begrudgling took out my wallet to find it. He look at it, cleared the screen and told me to rescan the 6 items that I already bagged that didn't get scan.

Now you take a guess which item I had to show my ID to prove that I am at least 21 years old.

1fd0ac1292963884.jpg 

The item that was flagged for ID verify is the pack of styrofoam plates, an item I have purchase many times before. Everyone of those items in the photo I buy regularly and never once was asked for ID, not even the alcohol and the compressed air cans. I search on the internet and can't find anyone posting in any blogs, forums, bulletin boards, etc etc about being carded for buying styrofoam plates.

They probably flagged the combination of all those items cause they think I am trying to :biggrin2: MacGyver :biggrin2: something out of them. Boil the Listerine, mix it with Bleach, add a dash of wine for color, pour the mix the compressed air cans, wrap the air can with styro foam for easy grip.... homemade fireworks. :grin:

Edited by J7Dada

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Was at Walmart. They doing this now with these signs on the floor.

C4fZDwwI_t.jpg jA8owllR_t.jpg 

Like this I want cookies but I don't want to go down to the next aisle, walk the whole thing to the end; come to the beginning of this aisle and walk the entire thing to get the cookies. No one was paying attention to those signs and were going the wrong way. So I parked my cart outside of it and walked up and grabbed the cookies.

dj3tvzS7_t.jpg