Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rufinoman2

Invision Community Mobile App - Beta

I'm very impressed with this forum software and I've just discovered that there's an app in development for Android and iOS.

I run a forum on a completely different subject on another platform and we have an app for that which works better than Tapatalk.

Anyway, with permission of admin, here's a link, not forgetting that it's in beta.

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/product-updates/ios-android-apps-open-beta-r1183/

Awesome thanks! Yeah it's amazing how many people come here from their phone or mobile now.

I had to re-do Lara Croft Online . com for mobile and it took me about 2 years from start to finish. Remember the flash site? Don't get me started on that.

Years back I bought the domain Tomb Raider News . Com and tried to make a site with it. When people started using phones and tablets I said just put the

new on the forum and now I just re-direct that domain to the news section on the forum it's so much easier for me and convenient for all devices.