Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Guess they were on a 17 years break???

Guested Account

Damn! So no one told you life was gonna this way (when you age).

Gqgybzzk o

LeBlanc (Joey) and Perry (Chandler) are no longer Friends, they are Old Friends.

LeBlanc put on a lot of weight too.

Lyprnhte o

Also the unscripted idea was dumb. They should had made an episode following up on the events of the series finale: Rachel and Ross got back together, Monica and Chandler adapted twins and moved into their home in the suburbs, Joey stay behind at the apartment he and Chandler were in for years, Phoebe moved in with her boyfriend.

Instead they made 103 minutes of them sitting around on the Friends set gossiping.

The 6 actors and actresses each got $2.5 million for this. That's what the reunion is about. Not that they needed money.

Who invited James Corden? Justin Bieber also show up. I can't stand them!

Y4oo81q5 o

Some TV series should not have reunion episodes after 17 years! Worse reunion episode ever!

Edited by Guested Account

I'm glad it's not just me that can't stand Corden and Bieber!

I was actually kind of disappointed they didn't do a movie length scripted reunion that could have been added to the series. It could have been "The One Where They All Got Back Together".

Instead it's a couch of gossip...I won't be watching!

Looks it I ain't the only one who complain about James Corden

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/tv-and-film-friends-fans-are-complaining-that-james-corden-ruined-the-reunion-20210527

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/friends-reunion-james-corden-fans-b1854904.html

All he did was repeat stuff. They will show clips from an episode and the cast will make comments about something that happen off screen like Courteney forgot her lines.

Then they cut to the present with the entire cast (3rd screenshot in my original post) and Corden will say: Courteney forgot her line, everyone! 

The live audience will laugh.

What the fruck is that? We don't need someone to tell us something we just saw.

Some of the guest stars during the series 10 years were Tom Selleck. Bruce Willis, Reese Whitherspoon. They couldn't have one of them as the host?