Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Everything is in the dark!

While I'm waiting for a new TR to come out, I've been replaying some of the older games.  Currently I'm playing TR (2013) on the PS4, I've already played it on the PS3. 

I've got to the point of no return and, before I finish the game, I'm having a look around for the bits and pieces that I'm missing.  Trouble is that wherever I go, it seems to be night time and everthing's dark.  Using survival doesn't help, in some cases it makes it worse, and lighting a torch can bring in the bad guys.  Anyone else had this problem?

On 6/18/2022 at 12:21 PM, JakiB said:

While I'm waiting for a new TR to come out, I've been replaying some of the older games.  Currently I'm playing TR (2013) on the PS4, I've already played it on the PS3. 

I've got to the point of no return and, before I finish the game, I'm having a look around for the bits and pieces that I'm missing.  Trouble is that wherever I go, it seems to be night time and everthing's dark.  Using survival doesn't help, in some cases it makes it worse, and lighting a torch can bring in the bad guys.  Anyone else had this problem?

On Monday I played TR 2013, Rise and Shadow and loads of fun, but didn't have any problems with the dark.