Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Olivia Newton-John (1948-2022) passes away at 73 after losing her battle with breast cancer

Guested Account

Now I am sad and depressed.

Looks like she didn't have an easy life, poor Olivia. :cry:

https://www.nickiswift.com/17827/olivia-newton-johns-dark-tragic-past/

Grease (1978) was probably the first movie we watched in America cinemas after coming to the USA in 1977.

Edited by Guested Account

• Guested Account changed the title to Olivia Newton-John (1948-2022) passes away at 73 after losing her battle with breast cancer

WIKI:

Due to an editing error, a closing scene in which Danny and Sandy kiss was removed from the finished print and lost before its theatrical release. The scene was preserved only in black-and-white; Kleiser (the DIRECTOR) attempted to have the existing footage colorized and restored to the film for the film's re-release in 1998 but was dissatisfied with the results. The scene is included as an extra on the 40th anniversary home video release, and Kleiser hopes to make another attempt at colorizing the footage that is effective enough for the footage to be inserted into the film as he originally intended by the time the film's 50th anniversary comes in 2028

Whoever was the editor, I hope they got fired for it.

I went looking and found it.

https://www.smoothradio.com/news/entertainment/grease-ending-deleted-scene/