Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

strange bug !

Featured Replies

In the last level of egypt after you kill the 2 centars and go through the door and go down the ramps at the bottom of all of them I decided to go back up to the top so i did and the doorway was this gray wall I went through it and Lara disipered! wierd. sorry to anyone who might have already wrote about this bug I didnt look to check.

  • 2 weeks later...

I got confused here after you kill the Centaruses there's a cutscene and you go to the first level in Egypt not the last!And how did she dissapear?That never happened to me!Weird...

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

oops :unsure: after looking back at this post I have no idea why I put the centar bit in :rolleyes: and I have no idea what i was supposed to mean by that. sorry to anyone I confused :wacko: sigh...

LOL! Maybe you went in a wrong position, I must try this bug, its fun. :D

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

I totally forgot about this post i'll try to get a screen shot of the glitch ASAP

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.