Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Featured Replies

lolz I'm surprised that theres no help section for this game lolz! It's freaking hard!! But yeah I managed to Nemesis, I just need help killing him... lolz. I don't have a first aid spray, and pretty much the only gun I have is the hand gun and the rocket launcher (only 4 ammo). My strategy has pretty much been to shoot him with the hand gun, and when he jumps to the roof, I blast him with the rocket laucher before he can send his tenticles after me. The problem is mainly that I run out of rockets and then I die! I've gotten sooo close to killing him a couple of times, but his stupid tenticles are a pain. If anyone knows where his weak spot is, or a better way to kill him Please!!! Aidez-moi!

  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, You don't actually need to kill him because he will appear many times, just keep shooting his head and not abdomen he will quickly die and save many sprays as you can so when you meet him again, you will be safe.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.