Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Last Revelation doubt

Featured Replies

Hello there, I didn't find any topic related to this so I'm asking here...

In my The Last Revelation, for playstation 1, I can't catch the UZI. When I get to the place where it was supposed to be, there's a shotgun, the one I already have :/

Is this a bug in my cd or something like that, or I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks... and the forum is really good!! :)

Hello there, I didn't find any topic related to this so I'm asking here...

In my The Last Revelation, for playstation 1, I can't catch the UZI. When I get to the place where it was supposed to be, there's a shotgun, the one I already have :/

Is this a bug in my cd or something like that, or I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks... and the forum is really good!! :)

Welcome to LCO Stewie. :)

Well, you're going to have to specify what level you're on, since you can get the Uzis in multiple levels (Tomb of Seth(1), Sacred Lake[second visit](2), Inside Menkaure's Pyramid(3), and Khufu's Queens Pyramids(4)).

(1)Collected as a secret near your first encounter with the rope (you have to jump a massive spiked white....thing and fight off some dogs)

(2)In a small room left of the large pillared room accessible from the area above the pillars

(3)Collected as a secret near the level's end (involving jumping from a slope into a patch of spikes [i assume into an un-spiked area, my memory is foggy])

(4)Part of an "armory" of weapons that can only be collected if you have the General's special set of keys

^^^hopefully those helped jog your memory if you don't remember what level you're on (understandable, the game is extremely long and confusing at times). :)

(understandable, the game is extremely long and confusing at times). :)

Tell me about it lol! I got stuck in City Of The Dead, and forgot about the game for a while, and up to this date I haven't really gotten back to it, and I think I lost the memory card that my saved data for that game was in, but it's a good game, now I wished I could of finished it.

Welcome Stewie FAMILY GUY! lol and don't forget to check out Stella's TR site, it's a very good resource for when you get stuck.

http://tombraiders.net/stella/

You can also visit our TR Series Help Desk, For Tomb Raider help thread here at LCOnline:

http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=73

>Purple<

Edited by Purple

  • Author

Family Guy rules :lol:

Uhmm... good to know that. I went to Stella's site, and it helped a lot, but the thing is, I went to the first one, the secret in Tomb of Seth, but there's only a shotgun :/

And I though there was only that, so I stopped playing untill I find what is wrong, but if there are others, I will try to get there and let you know.

Thanks a lottt!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.