Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tomb Raider Comics

Featured Replies

I've recently begun downloading and printing the scans of the Top Cow comics from way back when and must say I am quite impressed with them. The scans are available at a Russian fansite here: http://tombraider.ru/comics/original/index.html How many of you have read the comics or are fans of them?

I love too but its not found in my country :(

  • 2 weeks later...

i have 2 mint condition issue #1s will be worth sumfin sumday lol

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Unfortunately, I've tried to access the site today and cannot. It might have been taken off the net due to copyrightinh issues :( Hopefully it will be back online soon.

  • 6 months later...

I like the TR comics. They are a bit more mature in tone, and comic books in general have a bit of a nice campy feel. I don't own many issues though, should go and buy a few more once :)

Raiderman, can't you purchase them online?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.