Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3 new Underworld wallpapers

Featured Replies

I was searching on the web and found 3 new amazing Underworld wallpapers!

Check and download them here: HERE and HERE

Enjoy! I really love the second one! What's your opinion?

BTW, I'm new on this forum. :)

Hey, thanx they look cool! :)

Lara looks different again. I`s always interesting and weird at the same time to see every new TR game pictures with her and she always changes in her looks. I like it but at the same time makes me worried that game might loose it`s baselane through the years and Lara would get unfamiliar by her look. Well, but it always makes me wonder when every new game come out. The same was with AOD and Legend but when I finally get the game am ecxited and love her even more :) Lets hope for the best this time too! :):lol:

  • Author

You are right when you say Lara looks by every new Tomb Raider game different. It is indeed a little bit scary, but a game can't stand still: graphics needs to change. Final, when we see this beautiful pictures, we needs to be happy that Crystal makes every time a nicer Lara.

I added the second wallpaper as my background. :)

I quite like the new Lara! Like you say, games can't get stuck in the past or people (sooner or later) will stop playing them! CD is doing a great job keeping us interested and looking forward for every new game!

Thanks for sharing and welcome to LCO. Hope you have a good time here with us!

BPanther

Those are great! You guys are right about the grpahics and stuff. I think it is all for the better as long as they keep some key elements.

Thanks for posting, the wallpapers look great! Im not sure about the new lara, alot of people are saying she looks the same as she did in legend but i still think she looks alot different :S

But the game, so far, is looking and sounding amazing. Cant wait to hear more about the storyline and the puzzles which i hope will be more challenging than legend!

She looks a bit like Her mother, and Natla combined

post-6837-1203298341_thumb.jpg

post-6837-1203298371_thumb.jpg

Maybe its because she doesn't look AJ-ish BUT she does look like Karima adebibe (compare the noses) maybe they'll be a new lara for the movies

post-6837-1203298617_thumb.jpg

and i want to say that wallpaper looks fake!

Edited by Fusion

  • 6 months later...

WOW!!! Thanks purple for the pictures and I agree with you guys, before the legend come out, we always say, this game is going to be very bad, but after it released, we like it more and more, and for what happened to Annivarsary too, and now this Underworld I cant wait :woho::woho:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.