Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New things about lara!!!

Featured Replies

Watch these two videos, they will explain all the first one is information that we already know the second one starts perfectly at the new stuff... (that's irony for you) but i still recommend watching the first anyway

http://www.tombraiderboard.com/index.php?showtopic=9138&st=0&gopid=141875entry141875

and there is some information about the demo in the second vid

The game sounds great the video said one thing that really put me off... The Adrenaline dodge will be back :( despite changes they will make i dont want it!

Edited by Fusion

Yeah the adrenaline dodge sucked. It made the game to easy. So excited for underworld!

That all sounds so amazing... I just can`t wait, getting more excited each time I hear something new!

I just hope that my PC will manage it and all the graphics.

Thanx 4 posting this address, Fusion!

I may have to watch it again, as I didn't pick up on them mentioning the adrenaline dodge.

However, I'm now beginning to think that this 'bad event' in her past was the TR: The Last Revelation moment as they state that 'gaps in the previous games will be filled' and that moment has always been a bit grey.

Pretty annoyed Zip and Alister are actually returning to this one. This game seems to rely on creating a certain feeling when entering these areas, and I can just imagine their voices suddenly chiming in ruining that first glance at a temple basked in light and thunder. Still, they did say that they wouldn't feature so heavily so I can only hope.

Thanks for the link fusion.

MsC

If you look at the other thread I posted (the screenshots one I mention that she isnt wearing a headset) [Link Here]

and I also posted some new information in one of the sticky threads [Link Here]

And your all welcome... ^_^

Edited by Fusion

WOW! Thanks alot Fusion, I also can't wait until I only see the cover, hope they will release it in PS2 also. :(

The levels seems scary, sure, its in udnerowrld (That what I want, to be more scary)

WOW! Lara seems more realistic, but she changed completely, he hair got shorter, but she is amazing, she is now a warrior woman. ;)

Thanks again fusion :wub:

Edited by Raider Man

LOL I cant wait for this game aswell. they said it will come on PS2 so they should stick to their word. And your all welcome

OMG OMG Did they really said that?! I can't really wait :woho: If so then the first time it will release I must wait for 3 months or less I think, but are you sure of this? :huh::huh:

Edited by Raider Man

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.