Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

what is the best game ever created?????

Featured Replies

what it says on the tin....

mine would have to be FF7 because it pretty much started everything of what would be standard of todays games!!

and also, its my fave RPG!!

now your turn

that's a tough one.....I too am into RPG, but I also like action and since I have Kratos as my sig and icon I'm gonna pick God of War

I pick God Of War as best action/adventure or whetever to be the best, Tekken as the best fighting and I'm honestly not into RPG's *gasp* I know ... ect.

For me personally,

Adventure Genre: The Longest Journey

RPG Genre: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

FPS Genre: tooo many to choose from....but off the top of my head, The Operative: No One lives Forever, Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight

FPS-Third person/RPG hybrid: Deus Ex, Jade Empire, Mass Effect

FPSneaker: Thief

Action Genre: Ubisoft's Prince of Persia Trilogy, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

All of the abovementioned games have one thing in common ---- immersive great story telling.

Mine would be: Death trap dungeon and then theres Tomb Raider forever,Also Res Evil and the list goes on and on

post-6908-1208003774_thumb.jpg

  • 10 months later...

Apart from Tomb Raider? Mine would have to be Final Fantasy X. But there are so many great games.

  • 2 weeks later...

I would probibly say that Silent Hill is the most amazing, fascinating game I've ever seen, and pushes me to like it more than TR :o but it will never do :P

  • 2 weeks later...
Mortal Kombat I played them all and the latest DC one for 360 was great too with all the Marvel comics characters.

Hey, yeah I have that game too...on christmas I took my PS3 to my uncles house cause he always luv MK since back in the day and we were taking turns playing lol, it's really fun. Btw, have you unlocked characters? I haven't and I don't know how.

hmmm well I'm not really into RPG (I know it's extremely shocking lolz). I just don't really like the game play - don't mind action RPG's though. anyway I think my two favorite game series - other than TR - are Silent Hill and Resident Evil. I just love the story lines. I liked resident evil better when it was more of a horror game, and Silent Hill is just so psychologically creepy, it's the one game that has ever scared the crap out of me lolz!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.