Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rewards

Featured Replies

I have all of the gold rewards, well i'm pretty sure i do. :unsure: If I don't then i used to,(in fact i was 98% done with the game :angry2: ) but then I accidently saved a new game on that file and had to start all over.I have most of the silver and bronze rewards.

I got all of them. I was missing one for ages (Bolivia, other side of the swinging chain)

LOL!!! That was for the second time I looked it by mistakenly when moved left into the rope want to come back and take the other reward behind the water LOL! :D

Ok lets see

Level 1: took me 3 hours and half to search for all the secrets. And finally I got them all.

Level 2: took me 3 hours and half also, the last gold reward was really hard and finally I found it.

Level 3: took me 5 hours

Level 4: took me 7 hours

Level 5: took me 6 hours and I took many time for searching for the last reward oh! God it was very hard, and now I still didn't complete it, I am now at level 6, when I finish them all I am going back to the Annivarsary and start all over again searching for the rewards and I am very tired. :(

I hope underworld would have bonus levels, do they must make level editor in these TR new versions? LOL! Ofcourse not why I am asking since I know the answer. :D

  • 2 weeks later...

ME too, The Secrets in Croft Manors was very easy, but the 6th, and 7th are very hard to find all rewards, but I got 100% now so I can play with her Bikini in black color custome LOL!! :woho:

Edited by Raider Man

  • 3 months later...

I had to go through the game several times before i finally found them all. I even completed the time trials before i found all the rewards. Some of the gold rewards are hard to find.

  • 7 months later...

hmm.. mine it's not compele yet, it still 97%.

but the first I got to start all over again cuzz my memory card get curoputed..

soo i got to start all over again..

at Bolivia: complete (even time trial)

Peru : gold reward still not get it

Japan: complete

Ghana: silver reward not done

Kazakhastan: still search for gold and final bronze reward..

england : one more bronze reward

Nepal: not complete all rewards

even the croft manor not done, gotta found the last silver reward. :rolleyes:

  • 2 months later...

well i have almost all rewards except the gold reward from Bolivia..i cannot take it!and is not work after youtube wal. :blink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.