Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Angelina jolie in the third Tomb Radier Movie?!!

Featured Replies

Check this out and sorry if someone made this post already since I didnt know that!! And thanks!!

Oscar winning actress Angelina Jolie will be reprising her role as Lara Croft in ?Tomb Raider 3?.

According to the Daily Express, Jolie will be required to start training almost immediately after her new child?s birth.

The creator of Lara Croft, Ian Livingstone told the newspaper: "Paramount has optioned it and Angelina has agreed to star in the third."

A source added: "Angelina is already in training to make sure she gets rid of her post-pregnancy bulge.

"She wants to be in tip-top shape and look better in Lara's outfit than ever."

Jolie is currently residing in Nambia with Brad Pitt and their two adopted children awaiting the birth of their child.

By: Lowri Williams

That was for a long long long long long time since AJ got the new child and adopted many but what aboutt he movie?!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Edited by Raider Man

Hi raider Man,

Can you share the link where you got this from? Seems like an old news because it was before the birth of the twins!

P.s. If you're not sure if someone posted a certain topic already, browse the boards to find something similar or use the search feature, before posting.

BPanther

I read that very same story awhile ago. Years ago, probably. I think I read a story later that said the TR3 movie was cancelled. But then again I've heard many conflicting stories.

First I heard Angelina wanted to be Lara and they were making it a triliogy, then I heard that the second movie accomplished everything they had hoped to achieve so they didn't want to make a third. Then I heard that Angelina said she didn't want to play Lara anymore. Then I heard that she signed on to make the third movie, then I heard she was pregnant, and so on. So I honestly don't know what the heck is going on... I guess when they finally start working on the movie then an official statement will be released. Until then it's all just hearsay.

I remember reading this before Shiloh was born in Namibia, which was a few years ago. She's now around 2 years old, I think. It came out when AJ was pregnant with her.

Yes it is old news that I also recall reading sometime back. I also remember everything that TRXpert mentioned.

Whether or not it gets made ever will be a good question. In the mean time I don't think about and just move on until I read absolute news that the movie has been greenlighted and are working on production. I just let the rumors go with the wind.

I read that very same story awhile ago. Years ago, probably. I think I read a story later that said the TR3 movie was cancelled. But then again I've heard many conflicting stories.

First I heard Angelina wanted to be Lara and they were making it a triliogy, then I heard that the second movie accomplished everything they had hoped to achieve so they didn't want to make a third. Then I heard that Angelina said she didn't want to play Lara anymore. Then I heard that she signed on to make the third movie, then I heard she was pregnant, and so on. So I honestly don't know what the heck is going on... I guess when they finally start working on the movie then an official statement will be released. Until then it's all just hearsay.

  • 4 weeks later...

So confusing. Will we have a third movie or not?

Hopefully something will get figured out and they will make another movie someday soon.

I have had ideas on possibly how to do another movie (plot,general ideas). Hmm, if only studios would listen to fans for ideas.

Any idea if someone from Hollywood reads these boards? :huh:

  • 1 month later...

I just did searches on the web sites that prevously did the other two movies and the results came back with 0. Maybe it won't be for another few years before something is set in stone. How far apart are the first two movies from each other?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.