Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OMG WHAT IS THAT?!!

Featured Replies

OK people, we must really work on a project where we tell people to never mock at the TR games, we all can make and work with the same website and show it to all people! I dont care of what video he makes but the FMV is not good at all :angry:

By the way :lol: It makes me laugh, since its a FAKE! Just look at her hair, hehe! Its not correct at all, while watching, concentarte on her hair, but keep in mind who made this video "THIS ISNT FUNNY!! :angry: "

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/479303//

Edited by Raider Man

That was brilliant! I found it rather entertaining.

Now let's not go looking for reasons to yell at people. Every time I make Lara on the Sims, it is not with the intent to mock her, and I highly doubt this video was in mockery of her either. She had some good moves.

  • Author
^_^^_^ Oh you're right guys why did I get mad about it, I mean, its just a game, hehe!!

Indeed, though I do believe there are a few good times to get worked up. Even though it's just a game. I try to be a good sport though, even when those times do come up.

  • 4 weeks later...

Hahahaha, oh c'mon! That's fun! You Tube is full of funny videos like that, i'm in stiches every time :lol: I see no harm in it :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.