Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I dont know whether this has been posted...

Featured Replies

Nice! :woho: Thanks for posting! :lol:

I'm a bit disappointed it's not as long as Anniversary, as even I thought that was quite short, but still, I've re-played Legend and Anniversary hundreds of times so I won't be all that disappointed, but I hope the next game is longer.

Thanks for the videos.

MsC

dont you think this looks a little weird? its like they have now given her a real brain, but its a bit slow and unsure... and shimmy looks ridiculous TR2 leg flicking thing looked way better

I think that swimming moves are just goes wrong, concentrate on her when she swims, isnt she wierd?!!

What people seem to be forgetting is that what they showed at the Games Convention is Beta gameplay, so the game is not even finished yet, including animations and stuff to make it more fluid. That's probably the reason why we're not playing this demo at this moment, they're not gonna let the majority of the world play a beta version of the game, they'll wait until they're satisfied to show it to us in its final version.

And the leg swinging in TR2 was really un-realistic in my opinion (Not that Core had a choice with the current technology). That looked odd to me as I've never seen anyone shimmy like that.

MsC

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.