Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCO Updates for September 8th 2008

Featured Replies

Been a great summer I must say I was very busy in work (not LCO work) lol and had a few day's off after Labor Day.

I decided to clean up around the house and throw out junk mostly saved boxes from stuff bought over the year and papers that needed to be sorted and shreading fun fun fun.

I also was dabbling in 3D a lot and will share my Lara Croft in 3D in the very near future as I've been fine tuning things and getting all sorts of backdrops and objects for her such as a new Motorcycle and her Car and SUV of Sorts.

I also have gear for Underwater and the environments so that will be cool and speaking of cool Winter Gear as well and backdrops.

I have the Legend dress and lovely shoes to go with the outfit. All will be posted in the gallery in the coming weeks ahead as we get closer to Underworld.

Hope you all had a great summer and good luck to all those who are in school for a good year and yay!!! I have a normal schedule again and weekends off woo hoo!

Managed to update everything to get us up to speed here.

Updates Sept. 8th 2008

Monday, September 8, 2008

A treasure of Tomb Raider Media is now online for Tomb Raider Underworld.

Brand new Beneath the Surface The Story featuring Toby Gard and Eric Lindstrom.

Underworld Vignette 2 has Lara encountering Tigers in this new video.

Game play from Leipzip can be see via the home page in Underworld.

Gallery for Underworld Updated with new scans and screens for Xbox 360 and Wii.

A rare clip uncovered from Angel of Darkness featuring Jill De Jong in her first photo shoot.

Hey thats great BIG CHEESE!

Thanks for the wonderful updates! :woho::woho:

I always look foward to seeing some sort of video with Lara in it.

Thanks again :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.