Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tomb Raider Underworld Track 7 MP3 Online

Featured Replies

From what I've read it's called 'Mediterranean Murder'.

I personally love this track, it builds up and really sets the tone of Underworld. Also, I keep hearing those 4 notes around 2:06 in the song now, it's like Lara's new hero theme tune.

MsC

I love it. All the way through I was thinking well this is boring and wow this is just copying the format for AOD. Then the ending and im like WOW. You can hear the hammer on a anvil too. So do we think this is from the end of the game? I think it might be. Also has a Giant Squid feeling to it :D

the evil whispering sounds throughout then when we get to 1:07 it seems like a intro to the squid or something good and at 1:40 (the 'wavy' type music) isnt that from the last trailer right at the end

Edited by Fusion

Sounds great, Tom! I just love listening to TR music...nice soundtrack to surfing the internet, lol. This is going to sound great with my new dolby 5.1 surround sound speakers on my tv during gameplay. :)

  • 2 weeks later...

All of the Tomb Raider sountracks are amazing! I'm guessing the one for Underworld is gonna be really good because this track is awesome. Suits the atmosphere of the game perfectly!

Edited by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

  • 2 weeks later...

The song sounds really awesome. AJ=TR I also have Dolby 5.1 surround! You won't be the only one to have extraordinary game play. :woho:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.