Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Website Updates for September 15th 2008

Featured Replies

It's a nice goodie week for us this week.

I have uploaded a nice copy of Tomb Raider Ascension the fan made film 310mb wmv

Gallery updated with the player tailoring screen in max hq and Some new LCO Lara's in 3D.

New MP3 for Underworld Deep Sea Encounter also for download.

All the links are in the LCO News page at http://www.tombraidernews.com

I liked it too, a-lot better than I thought i would. I just thought low budget film it will suck, but i think the budget was actually quite high so it was good

You cant do something wrong when downloading, if it took ages then the files are there. They must be corrupt. In which case a new upload is needed. I got ascension from a torrent, so I haven't seen the LCO file.

I'm having no luck with this Ascension movie. I downloaded a trial version of WinRar and tried to extract the files after downloading them. Part 1 of the movie came up with an error, 'unexpected end of file' and something about the file may be corrupt. Am I doing something wrong here? I read the directions on how to use it from the site, but this is the first time I've ever used WinRar. Is anyone else having problems?

On a side note, the 3D Lara's are amazing, Tom. My favorites are the ones with the bike, especially next to the Aston Martin. Of course I still love the one with the bat, but you already knew that, Tom! Nicely done. :)

I've just downloaded all four parts, and they extracted fine. Did you have four separate files when you tried to extract them AJ? Haven't watched the film yet, will do that tomorrow night I think.

Thanks Tom! :)

Yes, I did have four separte parts. I don't know, I usually don't download anything onto my laptop through the wireless 'cause it's so slow. I'll try again tomorrow since it's after midnight now.

I'd love to see it. I thought it looked great from what I've seen and heard, however, now is not the time to be downloading things onto my computer. It may explode.

I wonder if I can somehow download it and put it on a DVD though... is that possible? Can I do that without getting sued by someone?

Ok, I finally got it downloaded & opened w/WinRar. Thanks everyone for your help. I've watched about 1/3 of it so far, and it's excellent. I'm impressed! Will finish it after work tonight. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.