Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New footage

Featured Replies

I found a clip, talking about lara's new moves, changes for Underworld and there's also a big spoiler about some of the past characters (nothing we didnt know already) its the best clip I've seen all year!

http://www.tombraidernews.com/

first video in the player ;)

Edited by Fusion

This is so cool but i've already seen this exept the first part when the cinematic is shown with Zip and Alister and i heard they were talking about Amanda and Natla so cool and Zip has pretty nice clothes LOL :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho:

Can't wait for the demo and the gameeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho:

Edited by TR_Girl

WOW wow wow ,....... Lara looks stunning.

Wow I REALLY cant wait for the DEMO! :woho: :woho:

Any word yet on when the DEMO is coming out?

Well People?

Its too bad some of the morons I know don't really appreciate the time and dedication a person sacrifices to create a beautiful game like this.

Except for everyone here at LCO lol. Im sure most people can agree. :lol:

Edited by tombraiderguy is back

SORRY THAT I DIDN'T DO THE LINK THING BUT IT KEEP BUGGING ME THAT THE LINK IS WRONG AND IT'S NOT!

SO HERE ARE THE VIDEOS:

THE FIRST:

http://www.tombraidernews.com/

AND THE SECOND IS:

http://www.tombraidernews.com/

PLEASE WATCH

All videos can be viewed on the News page. Just click Play forthe first video, or click the picture of the video to start the next one. Thanks

Edited by Gia@LCO
Fixing Links.

nOT TO KILL your buzz or anything... but that was just posted beneath this forum thread,

I did not see the manor intro though. Thx Tr girl. :lol:

Edited by tombraiderguy is back

After listening to the beginning cutscene about 5 times, I've deciphered what she's saying I think...the quality is a bit low with the sound.

Lara: None of the ruins are visible from down here, but if father did explore this site, I see no sign of it yet...

Zip: I still don't see how Thailand is connected to Vikings, or ruins under the metahell (sp), even Avalon for that matter.

Lara: Helheim Zip, various myths use different names, but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world.

Alister: One of those remnants is still alive...I would hate to be Amanda if Natla ever gets free.

Zip: *shiver noise* I would hate to be any of us.

Thanks for the video Fusion!

MsC

Edited by Ms.Croft

You're welcome, and thanks for the deciphering. ;)

what did amanda do. maybe Natla had the sword fragment James had. James did say "history doesnt interest me" when Lara asked where he got it, thats a kinda hint isnt it. We know they (James and Natla) worked together along with Amanda but i wonder what she did

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.