Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Artic - Rotating Pillar

Featured Replies

I am in the Arctic area now. The part with the door at the bottom of the shaft, with the rotating pillar thing, i started at the top, then made my way down matching the symbols, and the lights came on. But the door won't open. Did I miss something? :blink:

Do you mean in Jan Mayen Island? If yes, have you already placed the stone blocks (I think there where 3 of them) on the tower wall at the bottom part of the tower?

  • Author

yea, finally figured out that part of the rotating pillar, there are four areas you have to rotate instead of three. :lol:

  • Author

Yea i used the field assistance and Lara said i needed to start from the top. At first I started from the bottom, it didn't work, then I used the field guide lol

I didn't know that either :wacko:

I started at the bottom and got the pillar rotating, then made my way up; I guess I went the hard way then :P

MsC

I didn't know that either :wacko:

I started at the bottom and got the pillar rotating, then made my way up; I guess I went the hard way then :P

MsC

I wouldn't call it hard, just challenging! I really enjoyed doing that part! :)

BPanther

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.