Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some City with Upside Down Statue

Featured Replies

I'm looking down and two statues on top each other and one is upside down. I found a pin to the right and left sides and pulled them to release the ropes to an elevated platform at the front entrance. I made my way back to that platform to pull down the lever but Lara can't pull it down.

Have I missed something.

I'm playing on the WII and this is close to the same as the free PC Demo which I solved, but she can't pull the lever.

No, you shouldn't have...

I'd double check and see that you've pulled out the ring with the grapple on the left side, and pulled the pole out of the wall on the right and do it again...

If you still have no avail, it sounds like a game-stopping bug, and I've heard there are quite a couple of them on the Wii. They have released a patch for the Wii version, which I assume you download online (I don't have a wii), so try and download the patch and see if that works.

Hope this helps!

MsC

  • Author

I've pulled the pin from the left side and the pole from the right side but still the lever can't be pulled down. Maybe I should've had her to try pulling the lever before going for the rope releases.

I'll have to call my internet provider to find out what name I need to find my wireless router. I'm an old dumby but love playing these games, but perfer not having to look too hard to find the solutions.

Thanks for the help.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I found the problem. Lara can't pull down this lever. I finally had to jump on it to get it to come down. Make quick with the grappling hook though to keep her from falling.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.