Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DLC TR Underworld Screenshot

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
Exclusive Community Downloadable Content 360 Beneath the Ashes Screenshot

That's a good looking screenshot :wub2: But I have a question... why are they giving a bonus level/s/ only for XBox 360 :angry: ?! I mean can't they give the levels for the other consoles as well? Like for PC - can't they publish it on the i-net the TR4 Times Exclusive level? The same goes for the classic and Legend outfits which would be available only for XBox360 :cry:

To sum up - I don't understand why they are making a bonus level ONLY for XBox360 :(

That's a good looking screenshot :wub2: But I have a question... why are they giving a bonus level/s/ only for XBox 360 :angry: ?! I mean can't they give the levels for the other consoles as well? Like for PC - can't they publish it on the i-net the TR4 Times Exclusive level? The same goes for the classic and Legend outfits which would be available only for XBox360 :cry:

To sum up - I don't understand why they are making a bonus level ONLY for XBox360 :(

Because Microsoft approached CrystalDynamics/Eidos and paid them to give exclusive levels on the 360. It wasn't a choice CD made with no incentive, and to be honest, they'd be crazy not to after getting paid a lot of money to do it.

However, Eidos haven't completely ruled out DLC for PS3/PC, it just won't be the exclusive levels/outfits.

MsC

However, Eidos haven't completely ruled out DLC for PS3/PC, it just won't be the exclusive levels/outfits.

So, if I understand correctly this... there would be exclusive content for PC/PS3, but not levels or outfits ? :huh:

So, if I understand correctly this... there would be exclusive content for PC/PS3, but not levels or outfits ? :huh:

It won't be the levels/outfits the XBox 360 users have. I very much doubt PS3/PC users will get extra levels, but they may get outfits in the future.

MsC

why not just make your own outfits

why not just make your own outfits

I thought about that too, but the problem is that e.g. for the classic outfit, the top is latex and you can't make latex in the game with texmod or any other program.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.