Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

help in mexico

Featured Replies

need help in mexico after turning right instead of left i go to move the circular calendar puzzle and she will not walk at all on either of the two handles i have the one jaguar head do I need something else. I am stuck here any help please

just a guess, but you may possibly be at the wrong puzzle. there are two. you have to do one of them first I think. One needs a jaguar head on the center lever thing and I don't think the other one needs anything, but I think that you need to do one to unlock the other. but I honestly and not sure lolz. I hope this helps somewhat. Oh and if you are at the first puzzle and you're having issues with putting the jaguar head on the lever, just keep moving her around, cuz there is one spot where she will put it on, and everywhere else she just grabs on to the lever. lolz hope that kinda helps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.